Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Home & Craft Room

Hi all,

Well I was almost ready to get things to the shops when hubby decided to do a switch-a-roo on me. We made the decision to downsize our 3-bedroom home and move into a 2-bedroom home. The transition was a big change for me because I had to pack up all my crafts and prepare them for the big move.
Needless to say that the house wasn't ready in time so we had to put our things in storage and stay in a hotel for about 3 days.

Do you know my crafts, displays and all craft related items fit into a 8 x 10 storage unit! It was nuts and I'm still taking things slowly out to fit into my now little craft room. When I mean little...lets just say that I have just enough space to create and type. All my finished items will need to be stored in a bin and kept in storage. Now that is tight!!
Here are some pictures of my new craft room. Needless to say, I have work to do.
Oh I was able to get two boxes out to one boutique for the holidays. Still have 3 more boutiques to go. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment